Club Update January 2023

My apologies for not updating sooner. Had technical difficulties accessing the site. Since we lost our contract with St. Johns school, we moved to Peninsula Club in Burlingame. If you are interested in more detail info about the program, contact me at 415 800-9502 or email masaakitajima2@ gmail.com.

Monday, December 31, 2018

STTC Schedule for month of January 2019


We are not open January 5-6th. The school have another late basketball camp on Saturday and I have no one available to open and close on Sunday (I'm out of town this weekend for a wedding).

I don't have the schedule yet from the school for rest of the month but should get it sometime next week.

The 30th anniversary party was great and I thank everybody for the food, wines, champagnes and the clean-up afterwards, even though we had a blackout towards the end; no lights! Pictures will be posted soon.

Next time we have another potluck will probably be in March for the annual international women's day tournament.

Until next time, you all be safe on this New Year Eve!

Masaaki

No comments:

Post a Comment