Club Update January 2023

My apologies for not updating sooner. Had technical difficulties accessing the site. Since we lost our contract with St. Johns school, we moved to Peninsula Club in Burlingame. If you are interested in more detail info about the program, contact me at 415 800-9502 or email masaakitajima2@ gmail.com.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

STTC Schedule for Jan. 11-12, 2020


We are open this weekend, Jan. 11-12th: Note the time change for Saturday.

Saturday from 6:00-10:00pm for open play and training camp (camp from 6-9, $50). This week camp focus on Scooping.

Sunday from 10:00am-4:00pm for open play, private coaching by appointment, then club league at 4pm. If you want to schedule private coaching, contact me soon as you can. If you plan to play in the league, don't forget to come or text me before 3:30 to sign-up; 415 235-5560.

We're having a new year pot-luck party during/after the club league. We usually have enough food for all so you don't have to bring anything to partake, but if you do, bring it around 5pm, and let me know what you're bringing so I have an idea what else might be needed. There will be wines!

These pot-luck events are good time to socialize and get to know others, ask questions all things TT and club issues.
 
If you are new to STTC and call my cell number during club hours, I usually can't answer so please leave your name and message.

Masaaki

No comments:

Post a Comment