Club Update January 2023

My apologies for not updating sooner. Had technical difficulties accessing the site. Since we lost our contract with St. Johns school, we moved to Peninsula Club in Burlingame. If you are interested in more detail info about the program, contact me at 415 800-9502 or email masaakitajima2@ gmail.com.

Friday, April 10, 2020

STTC Update

I'm sure all are up to date on Covid-19 issue and heeding the city and state guidelines, staying healthy. As I stated in my last update, the closure most likely will last much longer than anticipated. St. John School's new possible opening date is May 1st. but that too maybe extended as Covid-19 is peaking at this time. I'll keep you posted when anything new comes up.

Some of you are lucky to have a table at home so able to practice, and some have sent me videos for critiques. This is great, it helps, so you're welcome to do so.

Masaaki
masaakitajima2@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. Want to become a better athlete come Canada Elite Badminton and Sports to join our 2020 badminton and table tennis summer camp starting from June 22 to September 4, 2020.

    ReplyDelete