Club Update January 2023

My apologies for not updating sooner. Had technical difficulties accessing the site. Since we lost our contract with St. Johns school, we moved to Peninsula Club in Burlingame. If you are interested in more detail info about the program, contact me at 415 800-9502 or email masaakitajima2@ gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

STTC Schedule for Oct. 27-28, 2018

We are open at usual times this weekend:

Saturday, Oct. 27 from 5:00-9:00pm for Open Play and Training Camp (camp from 5:00-8:00, $50 per player). Camp focus this week on individual issues.

Sunday, Oct. 28 from 10:00am-4:00pm for Open Play, private coaching appointments, then club league from 4:00. If you plan to play in the league, come or text me before 3:30 to sign-up; draw closes at 3:30. The fee for playing in the league is $8 ($6 under 12). If you come for Open Play ($8)and decide to play in the league, there's no additional fee.

If you want to schedule private coaching, let me know soon as you can to get desired time slot.

I'm selling some of my racket collection. Photos and description are posted. Let me know if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment