Club Update January 2023

My apologies for not updating sooner. Had technical difficulties accessing the site. Since we lost our contract with St. Johns school, we moved to Peninsula Club in Burlingame. If you are interested in more detail info about the program, contact me at 415 800-9502 or email masaakitajima2@ gmail.com.

Thursday, November 1, 2018

STTC Schedule for November 2018

We are scheduled to be open every weekend except Nov. 17-18th.

Open this weekend Saturday, Nov. 3 from 5:00-9:00pm for Open Play and Training Camp (camp from 5:00-8:00, $50 per player). This week focus on serve and receiving. Let me know if you are coming. Depending on number of players, I may have other coaches assisting.

Open Sunday, Nov. 4 from 10:00am-4:00pm for Open Play, private coaching, then club league from 4:00pm. If you are planning to play in the league, PLEASE come or TEXT me before 3:30.

If you want to schedule private coaching, let me know soon as you can to get the time slot you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment